Welcome to The Granary
Carol, Stuart and family welcome you to The Granary Bed and Breakfast near Bath, our 17th Century Barn Conversion Home.
Take a Short Break in Bath and relax and unwind in our beautiful farmhouse B&B accommodation with oak beams and open fire to keep you cosy in the winter or enjoy the sun on your face in an idyllic country setting with ducks on the pond and chickens, and only 15 minutes from the City of Bath.
The Granary B&B is set at the end of a private and picturesque drive surrounded by fields and meadows. Tastefully renovated in 1996 to a very high standard on a no through road, so no noisy traffic and consists of your own private entrance which leads through to a newly refurbished lounge with widescreen TV and two en-suite bedrooms.
Visitors to The Granary will enjoy
- A beautiful and quiet rural location
- Stunning local walks and scenery
- Very high standard of accommodation all en-suite
- Excellent facilities including a guest lounge with widescreen TV
- Easy access to the beautiful Georgian city of Bath (15 minutes drive)
- A warm welcome with hosts who are happy to advise you on local events and recommend local pubs and restaurants
- Free guest parking